|Skirt: Jay Jay's; Top: Pure; Shoes: ALDO;|
Neckpiece: Sass Diva; Earrings: Mr Price; Watch: Gifted Michael Kors
- The bump's shape these days. It has a life of its own - oh, but it does :)
- My fabulous colleague telling me that my face and neck is big. Like that of a taxi driver. Um, okay. Thanks.
- Random bruises on my legs.
- And bruised ankles each night, really weird.
- Heartburn. I have myself (and Hot Tamales) to blame.
- Sitting down.
- Getting up.
- Those bathroom breaks! Really hectic lately.
- Tired eyes.
- Still waiting for the cot. Would be really awkward if Isaiah decides to come early.
- Referring to my pregnancy, or bump, or... whatever - some people say "shame". Why shame?
- Knowing your 'good side'.
- Hot Tamales. Heartburn and all.
- Maternity leave, which kicks off this week!
- That means baby is practically two weeks away.
- A fan.
- Chinese food. Assorted Chow Mein to be exact.
- Little elbow pokes.
- Love letters from family and friends, to our boy. Makes my heart happy.
- So much closer to fitting into high-waist everything again!
- Oh, and those dresses I have yet to wear... soon.
|Thanks to Lerato for these pictures.|
Anything awkward happening in your life?